What is Z7?
Z7 is a super concentrated, two-part, enzymatic cleanser. For best results, use Z7 at every watering or feeding.
· Compatible with any plant nutrient line, organic or synthetic!
· Probiotic formula won’t harm beneficial microbes in your growing medium.
· Keeps roots healthy by eliminating unhealthy salt build up on the roots and in the growing medium.
· Eliminates the need for harmful chemicals like chlorine and hydrogen peroxide.
· Keeps irrigation equipment like sprayers, irrigation pipes/tubing, pumps, and reservoirs clean and working efficiently.
· Reduces maintenance costs by keeping equipment clean.
· Eliminates plant death from plugged sprayers/drip irrigation
· Super concentrated and economical; It only costs 2.5 cents per gallon of treated water (calculated using the MSRP).
· Safe to use – skin safe!
Dilution Rates and Easy Reference Chart:
Dilution rate: 1/2mL of both Part 1 and Part 2 for every gallon of solution.
5gal reservoir: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5mL) of both Part 1 and 2
10gal reservoir: 1 teaspoon (5mL) of both Part 1 and 2
25gal reservoir: 2½ teaspoons (12.5mL) of both Part 1 and 2
50gal reservoir: 5 teaspoons (25mL) of both Part 1 and 2
8oz set will treat 473 gallons of nutrient or water.
16oz set will treat 946 gallons of nutrient or water.
32oz (quart) will treat 1,892 gallons of nutrient or water.
1 gallon set will treat 7,570 gallons of nutrient or water.
2.5 gallon set will treat 18,925 gallons of nutrient or water.
5 gallon set will treat 37,850 gallons of nutrient or water.