What is Z7?
Z7 is a super concentrated, two-part, commercial enzymatic cleanser. For best results, use Z7 at every watering/feeding. If using a reservoir, be sure to reapply Z7 every 3 days to maximize the enzymes' effectiveness.
• Compatible with any plant nutrient line, organic or synthetic!
• Probiotic formula won’t harm beneficial microbes in your growing medium.
• Keeps roots healthy by eliminating unhealthy salt build up on the roots and in the growing medium.
• Eliminates the need for harmful chemicals like chlorine and hydrogen peroxide.
• Keeps irrigation equipment like sprayers, irrigation pipes/tubing, pumps, and reservoirs clean and working efficiently.
• Reduces maintenance costs by keeping equipment clean.
• Eliminates plant death from plugged sprayers/drip irrigation.
• Super concentrated and economical; It only costs 2.5 cents per gallon of treated water (calculated using the MSRP).
• Safe to use – skin safe!
Dilution Rate and Easy Reference Chart:
Dilution rate: 1/2mL of both Part 1 and Part 2 for every gallon of solution.
5gal reservoir: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5mL) of both Part 1 and 2
10gal reservoir: 1 teaspoon (5mL) of both Part 1 and 2
25gal reservoir: 2½ teaspoons (12.5mL) of both Part 1 and 2
50gal reservoir: 5 teaspoons (25mL) of both Part 1 and 2